It seems everyone in the world today is blogging! Okay, maybe not everyone but enough people have show me their cute blogs that I have finally admitted defeat. Don't get me wrong, I always thought it was a good idea. The problem (you may not see it as one) is that I love family history! I love recording personal and family history through scrapbooks, journals (I have a personal one, a family one, and now one for my son), slideshows, videos, pictures, facebook, and the list goes on! This just seemed like one more thing I'd have to keep updated. However, there are enough of our family that don't have facebook, I thought it might be worth the effort. Besides, I am a sucker for another good family history media! Hope you enjoy the journey of
A. Smith Family
Happy Blogging!
A. Smith Family
Happy Blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment