Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our Little Bundle

Cadence is growing so fast! It's hard to believe we had him just a month ago! I thought I would put up some pictures from the first few weeks of life. Don't worry, the new ones are coming soon to a blog near you (in fact it's very near you right now)!
***
Blessing Day!
Provo North Park Stake, North Park 2nd ward performed by his father, Austin John Smith
4 Smith generations - Great-grandpa Bob Smith, Grandpa John Smith,
Father Austin John Smith, & Cadence John Smith


***
About his 3rd bath he finally started loving it!

***
Hospital "banded" together

***
Cadence and his Daddy on birthday
January 11, 2009 @ 9:03 a.m. 6 lbs 14 oz, 19 in

2 comments:

Karmann said...

Very sweet pictures!! So glad that you are doing this! I love it! Can't wait to see more recent ones of him! Love you!!

Thompson Family said...

Hey Blogging Buddy!
I'm so happy you decided to make a blog. It's so cute and I look forward to reading about whats going on with my favorite family. Happy blogging!

Elise