Taylor & Jon came to see us this weekend for their Spring Break.

We all took a trip on Friday to see our newest neice (cousin for Cadence)
Sadi Evalyn Hatch.

Born March 12th, 2009 to Andy & Jaylyn Hatch she was 6 lbs, 5 oz, and 19 in long. We couldn't believe how much bigger Cadence was - just 2 months older! They grow so fast!

2 comments:
Congratulations Jaylyn and Andy! She is adorable! Jaylyn, I hope you make a speedy recovery.
Amy we need to play that game soon. I haven't played it in a couple of months. I'm going through withdrawls! How do you like juggling two infants? You look like you were having fun and a pro feeding one and holding the other :D.
No kidding! I love it every time - such a good game! Juggling two infants... no thanks! I think I'll wait awhile for another one (it only lasted as long as it took to take the picture)
Post a Comment