I am trying now to get at least one blog post per week. So much is going on that it’s hard to know what to write about. Here are a few highlights. Cadence was given his first not-broken piece of bread to eat. It was funny watching him try to chew the huge chunks he’d bite off.
We had the Thompson’s for FHE on Monday. If you haven’t heard, I have a Halloween curse of not being able to cook good food (I think it
mostly has to do with pumpkins). This year, instead of using a real pumpkin, we baked some carrot cake in mini-bundt pans, cut up some snickers bars, dyed some frosting, and VOILA!
Eatable jack-o-lanterns without a huge mess or a pumpkin curse! So much fun!
On Friday night, we had a HUGE craving for pizza. With Maria over, we whipped up a YUMMY homemade Margherita pizza (mozzarella, tomatoes, & basil). Austin’s been gone so much this week with his new calling (and his old one), that I was feeling a little lonely. The pizza & the company were DELCIOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment