Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hanging out at Home


We love spending time together! Here are some fun pictures and videos of our family on a daily/weekly basis. Enjoy!

Cadence has a "fake" smile now when I take pictures. It makes me laugh every time!




Every Monday night is "Family Home Evening", or family night, a night we spend together studying the scriptures and doing fun activities. We also plan out our week and budget together (usually after Cadence goes to sleep). We always start by singing this song and Cadence really loves it!

His new favorite thing! He does one little twirl when he gets excited and loves to play ring Ring Around the Rosey!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Don't you love family night! Have you heard Janean Brady's "It's Family Night" song? Very fun. We like to have a little dance party to that song as our FHE invitation.

Erin said...

He is so cute! I can't decide if he looks more like you or Austin. How old is he now? Everyone says two is a terrible age, but I think I'm beginning to believe that is not true. They're discovering so much and it is so fun!

Austin and Amy Smith said...

I think Cadence is a good mix of both of us. He is 15 months old as of yesterday. I'm glad to hear you say that about 2 year olds because I've seen a lot of unhappy ones lately.

Erin said...

I'm learning that I just have to let her explore. Which means, water on the kitchen floor, food on her shirt, potty on the floor...messy. I think I was just expecting her to live by "rules" too soon. She's figuring things out at her own pace. She still has temper tantrums of course, but they're kinda cute.