…and hopefully his last! (captions added by mom, but the faces are genuine)
“Ma, look at me!”
“Honey, make up is what girl’s wear (unless you are on stage).” “Hmm…”
“Stop the camera mom!”
“I’m really embarrassed now!”
Hey Amy! I found you on Shay's blog! Hope you are doing well since the last time I saw you....yesterday. :)
Hahaha. I thought the first comment didn't work so I did it again. Then I read the little message at the top of the page. Whoops! :)
I found your blog! Fun fun! Cadence is such a cutie!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Amy! I found you on Shay's blog! Hope you are doing well since the last time I saw you....yesterday. :)
Hahaha. I thought the first comment didn't work so I did it again. Then I read the little message at the top of the page. Whoops! :)
I found your blog! Fun fun! Cadence is such a cutie!
Post a Comment