Wednesday, January 5, 2011

…Where the Orange Blossoms Grow

When I was in second grade, our teacher taught us a song that goes something like this:

 I wanna wake up, Christmas morning,

and Santa don’t you know,

that I make my home in Florida,

where the orange blossoms grow.

I kept singing it over and over, so excited to be home for Christmas, not just in my dreams. No white Christmas dreams for us!

Well, we ended up taking a three week trip there and having been gone so long, it felt weird to be back. Austin said he almost felt as if we moved. But it was a great three weeks and I took WAY too many pictures to post. I thought about doing several posts, but when it comes down to it, I just don’t have the time. So, here you go. Another vacation “snapshot”.

DSC07132 DSC07138 DSC07143

DSC07030 DSC07034 DSC07036 DSC07038 DSC07040 DSC07042 DSC07046 DSC07049 DSC07053 DSC07063

DSC07025 DSC06909 DSC06913 DSC06914 DSC06918 DSC06920 DSC06923 DSC06925 DSC06929 DSC06935 DSC06938 DSC07029

DSC06974 DSC07118 DSC07120 DSC07121 DSC07123 DSC07125 DSC06982

DSC06999      DSC07150 DSC06969  DSC07009 DSC07010 DSC07012 DSC07016  DSC07022

No comments: