We've had some really sweet moments around our house in the meantime, so I thought I'd share a couple videos (uploading while I sleep). We've been sick (Kory especially) most of the month. While we wait to find out what is troubling his little tummy (with bouts of vomiting that last 3 days at a time - 3 in the last month), know that I think often about filling you in on our lives, but I'm busy cleaning up the the aftermath and playing with the boys in between.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Smith's at Home
So - my posts are pathetic. I know! I'm so behind! I have yet to post about our last day in Florida and it's almost a month later! Time just flies...
We've had some really sweet moments around our house in the meantime, so I thought I'd share a couple videos (uploading while I sleep). We've been sick (Kory especially) most of the month. While we wait to find out what is troubling his little tummy (with bouts of vomiting that last 3 days at a time - 3 in the last month), know that I think often about filling you in on our lives, but I'm busy cleaning up the the aftermath and playing with the boys in between.
We've had some really sweet moments around our house in the meantime, so I thought I'd share a couple videos (uploading while I sleep). We've been sick (Kory especially) most of the month. While we wait to find out what is troubling his little tummy (with bouts of vomiting that last 3 days at a time - 3 in the last month), know that I think often about filling you in on our lives, but I'm busy cleaning up the the aftermath and playing with the boys in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like Austin teaching portuguese to Cadence in the background. ;)
Post a Comment