| For a little more explanation on Tough Mudder I thought I'd share some of Austin's thoughts afterward. | |||
| Welcome Home! |
During Austin's last fall in the electro-shock, his right eye hit the mud-covered hay bail and was just caked in mud. He went over to see the medics soon after the race was over. His eye was filled with rocks and dirt. They did their best to clean it out, but for the rest of the day, it was pretty puffy and still clearing the dirt out. Here he is, explaining a little more of what happened.
Dad bought us tickets to the BYU Homecoming game. I waited for Austin to get home and clean up before going to join him and Keaton. It was my first BYU game - after living here almost 6 years! Sad, huh? Cross it off the Provo bucket list - we can move now! I still haven't seen one start to finish though (even on T.V.). I'm not sure the other fans appreciated me showing up 3rd quarter and asking a ton of questions about how the game of football is played. But, Austin was grateful his wife finally attended on with him.
| Dad, Keaton, Austin |
| Austin, Amy (and Ethan) - check out the eye. |
The kids have been exhausted today, but we're so glad to have had a visit from family! We canned grape juice, finished the Christmas shopping for the boys, got the pipes cleared out, etc. It was a lot in such a small trip and we were so grateful for all of the help (I was especially feeling VERY pregnant this weekend).
No comments:
Post a Comment