(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
Also, we finally planted some bushes in the front yard. I had a serious blonde moment when we were shopping and read all of the feet as inches! So we get home to plant (we did it for FHE and it was pretty late by the time we were planting - dark and Cadence was sleeping), and I realized what had happened. They look tiny and innocent, but in just a little while you'll be thinking "Where did their house go?". The bushes we got, thankfully, all suggest that you prune them to control growth. Despite my blonde moment, I think they will turn out looking really nice in our home. The bush on the corner is a flowering lilac bush.
We got some perennial bulbs that we still need to plant in front of the bushes - some flower in mid summer, some late summer. We are planning to also transplant the tulips from the side (the south side gets way too much sun anyway) and mix them into the front flower bed - creating a colorful display all season long!Don't worry! There will be more pictures to come once they all start filling in! We love having a garden (I think Austin just loves an excuse to get dirty)!
2 comments:
All of them but the Cucumber! Not much to go by that tiny plant :). Looks good Amy and Austin! Can't wait to get our backyard undemolished and cleaned up so we can host parties and of course have our own little veggie garden.
I am so glad you got to do a garden, it is so rewarding to have your own grown food.
Post a Comment