Our friend Matt Thompson ran at this convention for Utah County Republican Party Secretary. We spent (well mostly Austin) a lot of time sending emails, making phone calls, sending letters, etc. to help with his campaign. We had a lot of fun and were really happy when it was over (only because it was exhausting)! Matt & Elise, to show their appreciation, took us to Jose Veras for dinner that night.
Cadence got a lot of comments during the convention. He really did a good job being a happy baby. Most people loved the outfit choice for the day! 
Anytime someone would comment on his outfit, he would start talking to them (his own little campaign trail). 
One guy even said "Starting them kind of early don't you think?" I hope our kids from a young age learn to love their country and be involved (though I must say I am still learning myself).
No comments:
Post a Comment