Monday, June 1, 2009

FHE with Grandma & Grandpa Smith

For Great-Grandma Smith's present to Cadence she decided she wanted to get him a high chair. Instead of just telling her what we wanted, Austin thought it would be more fun to have an FHE with them. So we all went out to dinner (I love Goodwood BBQ), went to buy the high chair, then came back to play some dominos. Grandma and Amy were on a team, and Grandpa and Austin. I'm sure you don't have to guess who won (the girls..duh!). We had fun getting to know each other better (and Austin & I enjoyed a fun look into retired life). Cadence loves his high chair! THANKS GRANDMA & GRANDPA!!!

2 comments:

Elicia said...

Goodwood is amazing! Highchairs are so nice. I'm so glad they were invented!!!

Mandi said...

Is that the Space-Saver from Fisher-Price I see? We have it, too, and love it!