What can I say about the caves? You think you are going to DIE before you get their (a 1,000 mile up hike in only like a mile) (or at least, I thought I was going to die with a 15 lb baby strapped to me) but it is definitely worth it. On a whim we decided to go up to the caves when Conner was visiting. They are very educational - fun facts all the way up and a tour through the cave - plus an awesome view as you climb up and especially inside. Cadence loved it too, but it wore him out! Conner and Austin had fun taking some interesting pictures. They look posed (okay they were) but Conner walked close to the edge practically the entire time! Scared me almost to death (maybe that's why I thought I would die?). If you get a chance, check 'em out!

No comments:
Post a Comment