Maybe I have posted about this before, I can't really remember. Either way, it's the same as it has always been. Austin and Cadence sleep exactly the same. It's so funny to me! Some of the weirdest positions and it never fails - they are exactly the same!
Speaking of sleeping funny, Cadence has had the hardest time going to bed when we put him down lately. We will put him in bed at 7:30 and he doesn't fall asleep until about 9:30, with continued calls for "mommy" during the entire two hours. The other night, I tried everything to get him to sleep sooner. About when I was done trying, he announced he wanted to eat (at about 9 o'clock). After finishing a piece of toast (his favorite new food), he asked for another. When I saw his pillow about an hour later, I just assumed it was his way of hoping asking for more would get him out of bed again. It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "breakfast in bed".
1 comment:
Some of my favorite pictures are of the boys sleeping next to their daddy and looking just the same. I actually started giving Tommy a little snack when he layed down for naps, because if he had a cracker he would lay down quietly and not fight me on the nap issue. :)
Post a Comment