After looking at a TON of double strollers and asking around, we finally settled on one – SitNStand model by Baby Trend, which we bought from Target.
I had been procrastinating getting one, even when I already picked it out, until yesterday when Cadence had to walk & Kory was put in the umbrella stroller. “My stroller!” Of course, half the time he doesn’t ride in, but still it was “his”. Ahh…we love two-year-olds!
So I promised Cade we’d go get a stroller for him AND Kory to ride in. HE LOVED IT (well…we all do)!!
We saw so many good friends on the inaugural walk, but stopped for awhile to visit with Kayla.
She taught Cadence how to ride on the Razor. I was surprised that it could be adjusted for him, but even more surprised that he started to get it! Perhaps he’ll be getting one from Santa for Christmas??
No comments:
Post a Comment