Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone! We enjoy this season so much. There is a small part of me that wishes it didn't fall at the end of the year. I'm always wrapping up the year with family history (pictures, journal, family book), that it almost seems overwhelming along with the celebrations and preparations for the holiday. Yet at the same time, it's neat to see how much Christ has been in our lives throughout the year & helps us better plan for next year.
 This Christmas, we're in Colorado for Amy's cousin (Ross & Aly) 's wedding. The drive was awesome (kids and weather were both great) and it's fun to be with family, even it if is just for a short weekend. We're excited to do a special Christmas celebration this year with Maria and Cassie (Amy's sisters) who will be sticking around Provo for the holiday. What are your Christmas plans?
 I thought I'd post our family Christmas card. Each year I design our own, which I really enjoy doing even among the many pressures. This year we had a few snags so we got them out later than I liked but they're done and beautiful. Many, many thanks to Shalae Tippetts for taking our family pictures so late in the year (the week of Thanksgiving) and to Premium Postcard for the always AMAZING service they offer (and the cheapest, most hassle-free Christmas cards you can find)! I am grateful I stumbled upon them three years ago.
  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


No comments: