If you live anywhere in Utah (and maybe even if you don't), I'm sure you heard about $2 Tuesdays @ Thanksgiving Point. At least, it seemed the entire population of Utah was there! I even thought with school having already started there would be much less people. Of course, I was wrong. Utah loves cheap (even better free) so you can always expect a crowd. Cade & I had a lot of fun spending time in the museum. Andy, Jaylyn, & Sadi joined us too! We only wish Austin could have enjoyed it with us.
They have so many fun activities for kids! I am definitely planning to go again when Cade is older. Check out the picture of the dinosaur the kids are putting together! They have lots of different, stuff-animal-like dinosaur parts so kids can design there own. Plus a fossil dig, a hands on erosion (sand and water) area, a mural, an eye spy, and the list goes on. We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment