Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Biggest Fan

Our stake is putting on the production,

and today I was practicing "Much More" from The Fantasticks for my audition. I quickly found the cutest little eyes peering up at me from underneath the piano. Cadence had crawled over, rolled under the piano, and was staring up at me smiling. When I would stop, he would clap! Talk about making mommy feel good, especially after being out of audition practice.

We definitely picked the right name for him! He LOVES music!! In fact, in his activity center he has some animal buttons. They make a different noise if the more you press them. He has figured out that you have to press the "cow" button 4 times, in order to hear mommy sing "Old McDonald". He watches and dances the whole time. His favorite animal is the "dog" (I think because I make different types of barking sounds). He has also started to experiment with the piano. What a fun little musician we soon will have. For now though, he is just my biggest fan.

No comments: