Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where have you been?

Okay, so for the past 2 weeks (the longest vacation of our married lives) we've been living it up in Florida. To blog 2 weeks of a crazy adventure seems overwhelming so, for what it's worth, here is our 2 week extravaganza in a couple words (though it may not seem a few).

Edgewater, bees, Grandma & Grandpa Smith, Amy's family, missing Eddie & Jenn, Beach, Lighthouse Cafe, Central Florida zoo, Disney World: Animal Kingdom & EPCOT, BJ's, Brazilian food, lots of old friends, loved seeing the family, lighthouse puzzle, El Flamboyen, New York puzzle, Disney Quest, pedicure, Dominos (the game, not the pizza), Kevin Dion, clapping baby, black light minigolf, practically crawling, singing with sisters, Carrabbas, a fun plane flight, and exhausted...


Feel free to ask what any of it means... or add to it family! I'm sure I left something out! Love you all! Thanks for a great time!

1 comment:

Shaylin Dopp said...

QUESTION! How do you widen the sides of your blog?? I posted a cute blinkee thing but its cut off on my side bar, but it doesn't happen on yours. Share your secret!