Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kitchen Tour

Finally!! Here is the tour of our newly redone kitchen. I had such a hard time imagining it and have gone through so many "do I really like this?" moments. In the end, I LOVE IT (especially when I think of the all white it was before)! Take a look at some of the before pictures and "in-progress". I am enjoying really cooking and using my kitchen now, instead of re-doing it!

BEFORE


IN PROGRESS (10 months long)



AFTER


Our kitchen has done more than a physical re-model. We eat almost 100% homemade food now (goodbye processed food)! Amy & Cadence are often busy in the kitchen during the day, but we are healthier, feel better, and eat some delicious food! To see some of the foods we have now incorporated and other healthy ideas, check out Amy's blog here.

2 comments:

Mila Family said...

looks great. good job!

Erin said...

Love, love, LOVE it!! Great choice in colors!