Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sometimes I wonder...

I find myself wondering lately what is going on inside his cute little head. Cadence is in a creative mode! Maybe you won't see it, but something about this pictures and videos is fascinating to me. I love to watch him learn!
Adventurous snack time! I'm always trying something new to get him to eat healthy. It's fun experimenting. Today's choice (and a total winner) - PB & carrots. Sounds gross, but I tried it myself - not too bad! Especially if you love PB like Cade & I!


The box - good for pushing him across the floor, drawing, climbing - you name it! This particular day it's a chair and an art desk! (and the wipes container actually has crayons in it).

He actually got one of his play nails into the bunk bed w/ his little hammer. I love watching him do this (though I confess the constant noise also drives me nuts at times).


Just playing.

No comments: