Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our baby boy

Here are some pictures from our ultrasound yesterday. I was surprised how many they gave us! Cadence had a good time seeing the "baby" and it was the first time he didn't holler at the midwife and have to sit up on the bed with me. He's getting used to these visits I think. We are so excited for him to have a brother (especially since he specifically requested one on Sunday night).



FAST FORWARD to my 26th birthday (which happened to be Nov. 26th). Here is pregnant me, just after half way. Don't ask me exactly how far along I am - we aren't keeping track. It's just a guess anyway! If you want to guess, you are welcome too, just don't tell me!
I have to say that while I enjoy being pregnant, I don't enjoy these shots (can't you tell?)! I think I just don't like that you have to stand sideways (who else does that but pregnant women?).

1 comment:

Daniel and Lisa said...

Congratulations! We're expecting as well... right around the SAME time again it sounds like! Our kids will just have to be friends! I love your pictures! Good luck with pregnancy. :o)