The wedding was wonderful! Fernanda looked gorgeous and it was so good to see old friends, Jana & Kevin, Thea, Eric, and Trisha, plus meet some new people. Unfortunately, I forgot to charge my camera battery so the pics were limited. I'm hoping to snag a few from other people who were at the wedding.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Day 4: Wedding Day
We kept things pretty low key because it was wedding day. I was amazed how busy I was just being a mom again, changing diapers, meals, playing, etc. It felt good to just relax and play with my kids.
We had a scare this morning when Kory fell off the bed! It turned out is okay (I feel so relieved and blessed) after Cadence and I said a prayer. It was about 6:30 a.m. and Cadence, because he had gone to sleep so early the night before, decided it was time to wake up. I wasn't really ready to be up, especially to an emotional roller coaster! It was enough that I went back to the bedroom when Kory fell asleep, after Grandpa woke up. Kory and I felt much better after getting a little more sleep and Grandpa and Cadence has a great time together!
The wedding was wonderful! Fernanda looked gorgeous and it was so good to see old friends, Jana & Kevin, Thea, Eric, and Trisha, plus meet some new people. Unfortunately, I forgot to charge my camera battery so the pics were limited. I'm hoping to snag a few from other people who were at the wedding.
The wedding was wonderful! Fernanda looked gorgeous and it was so good to see old friends, Jana & Kevin, Thea, Eric, and Trisha, plus meet some new people. Unfortunately, I forgot to charge my camera battery so the pics were limited. I'm hoping to snag a few from other people who were at the wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment