It may seem like I hardly post these days (and like I'm always making excuses for it). Here's the reason! I have two cute little boys who are always doing things that just a picture can't capture! And while videos are even more fun than pictures, I've been having a problem uploading them. So when you start to see the pop up over and over in blog posts, you'll know that the problem is completely resolved (hopefully that's now...).
Cadence has been wanting to read stories MUCH more often now. He enjoys picking them out at the library. He's memorized a lot of favorites. Kory now won't sit still for a story, so I usually read to him while he wanders around and explores. At least he still cuddles at other times of the day.
A bit of explanation: Last time we got family pictures taken Shalae gave us a little trick to getting the best smile in each one - pretend to laugh! While the laughs are usually ridiculous, our pictures have never been better. Since then, every time Cade sees the camera he says "cheese" and adds a ridiculous laugh! I can't help much laugh out loud every time he does it!
No comments:
Post a Comment