Kory has been a little daredevil lately. He's gaining a lot of new skills such as climbing and jumping (without the trampoline) and tries feverishly to keep up with his older brother. Poor little guy has gotten a lot of bruisers lately because of it.
| "Mom, don't take a picture of me!" |
The busted lip happened while he was playing on Cadence's bed. His mouth somehow hit the wood and his tooth and his lip didn't agree with each other.
People are always asking me where his bumps and bruises come from. Truth is, I don't always remember (they are frequent enough..). Part of his struggle is that he is small for his age, so he has to get extra creative to do what his brother does. Still, I'm impressed with how physically skilled he has become. He's a determined little boy and if you don't let him do something potentially daring, you'll hear even more screaming then what may happen with the bumps and bruises that follow. It's pretty funny going to the playground. I think he gives several other mom's heart attacks as he successfully climbs ladders that have rungs as tall as he is! Other time, mom's think I have a genius baby because their 12 month old can't do what Kory is doing! Then they find out he's 6 months older, and just small... :) Still, he is my little genius! He definitely keeps me running (I tell everyone that's why I'm think - I have two little boys to chase after)!
1 comment:
Wow, this totally reminds me of Asher. I find it pretty futile to tell him NOT to climb things. It got to the point at church that people were surprised if he showed up WITHOUT a big bruise.
Post a Comment