Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boys at Home

Here are some photos of the “boys” hanging out at home this past month. Austin commented we don’t have many of Kory, so I tried to take more random photos. He is getting so big (Kory..not Austin)!! I can hardly believe it. I love watching the boys with their daddy too. Enjoy!

002 003 005

Had to have his picture taken after Kory did!006 051  053 055

Cadence roughed himself up during naptime, which involved swinging on a bunkbed, his forehead, and the carpet :) It still isn’t quite normal. 056 057

This grin is so mischievous – so two-year-old!058

Kory was playing with his feet and it got him attention, so naturally…059

062

Here is the bandaid, which was only really to keep him from picking at at it!

064 065 067

At Kory’s 4 month appt the Dr. suggested we bust out the activity center to get him straightening his legs more. He LOVES watching Cadence play with his toys (haha)! They’re a great pair!

068 070 071 072

Isn’t this so precious?

185 188

We went to the park and Kory LOVED the swings. I remember Cade hating them for the longest time. It’s weird how they are so different (yet I absolutely love it).  He also had a fun ride down the slide with his brother, but I can’t hold the baby and take a picture at the same time. It was cute.

195 196

No comments: