We had a primary (children ages 3-11) activity at the temple today. While Cadence is still a little young for these more mature activities, our family all came along because the Young Women (girls ages 12-18) were asked to talk about doing baptisms inside the temple. Since Amy is the Young Women President, we were there in a supporting role to the primary.
So handsome and these pictures make him look so grown up!
Here is our “station” with Alisha testifying about her temple experience.
Cadence really does love the temple. We are so blessed to live so close! He always points it out when we are driving past. His favorite primary song is “I Love to See the Temple.” He knows both verses! I think I’ll have to tape it sometime. I hope he remembers these special experiences and always looks to going to the temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment